- January 23, 2023
- Posted by: Bradford Retaining
- Category: Retaining
There are a number of factors that can affect the cost of retaining wall projects. The length, height and design of the retaining wall can add to the cost including the type of materials used. Whilst those are the main considerations, there are others, such as:
- Intricate designs like curves and added features may take a while for the project to be completed.
- A structural engineer will likely be required if your retaining wall project is over a certain height
- You may also need permits depending on the height and location of the retaining wall to be built.
- If there is already an existing landscape, there may be additional time and costs for labourers to remove it.
Furthermore, other questions are needed to be answered to be able to provide an accurate estimate. These questions may include the slope of the ground and soil composition or will it affect other areas in your home.
For the purpose of this guide, we are here to provide you with a price on our panel and post retaining walls, as a “supply only” price. The reason being, we are more than happy to supply our popular panel solutions and you can tackle a DIY project or you can use a number of our preferred contractors to install the panels for you.
Retaining wall prices
Our most cost effective solution is the Smooth Creme Panel & Post. These give a clean, straight look and come in both a half size (1520mm x 150mm) and full size (1520mm x 300mm). This retaining solution will typically cost between $100 and $120 per square meter.
For our Limestone finish panels, you can estimate these to cost between $140 to $170 per square metre.
For our premium Stone range and Contemporary Architectural range, you can estimate these to cost between $180 to $300 per square metre.
Looking for a quote?
If you’re looking for some inspiration for your next retaining project, view some of the projects here. Here at Bradford Retaining, we certainly pride ourselves on both manufacture and installation but we love seeing what clients can achieve with our retaining walls.